Can a Mediator help me in a Paternity case?

When unmarried parents find their relationship is at an end they often need to find parenting solutions for the children that they share.  The issues involved can include legally establishing who is their child’s father, creating a time-sharing schedule, and/or calculating child support payments.  Your mediator can help you and your co-parent reach agreement regarding time sharing with your children, child support, and other expenses.