I Will Be Your Divorce CoachJanuary 27, 2018 11:14 am Comments Off on I Will Be Your Divorce Coach
Getting divorced can be time-consuming and draining. The details involved are often overwhelming. Most people only divorce once so they are thrown into this complicated life transition with no experience. A divorce coach can help you make sense of it all. I can be YOUR divorce coach. (No matter where you live.)
As YOUR Divorce Coach I can provide:
- Pre-divorce strategy. Who do you hire to help you and why? What process is best for you? What do you really want? How will you get your best result?
- Support. Need a sounding board? Someone to hold your hand? If you feel like you are in divorce free-fall I can provide a net.
- Guidance. If you feel lost, in unfamiliar terrain or lost in the divorce jungle, I can be your guide. My divorce maps can help you climb out of the divorce hole.
- Objectivity. Are you getting mixed or conflicting messages from your spouse, lawyer, or friends? I can give you an objective overview of your situation and help you see the unspoken motivations at play.
- Organizing. Do you need help with your paperwork? I can help you sort it all out and fix your files.
- Strategy. Where are you now? Where do you want to go? How will you get there? I can help you create the plan.
- Information. Parenting information. Financial information. Legal information. If I don’t have it already, I know where to get it.
- Rebuilding. After your divorce, the task of restructuring and rebuilding your life will take over. I can help you investigate your options and support you as you step into your future.
I have 30 years of divorce-related research and practical experience. In addition I am a Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Mediator and Mediation Trainer, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), Trained Collaborative Divorce Professional, National Certified Counselor (NBCC), and Board Certified Coach (CCE). Call me anytime to discuss how I can help you move forward. Best, Elinor